Schedule of fees for Landlords
Tenant Find 9.6% (inc VAT) of the fixed term contract value
- Extensive internet marketing
- Prominent town centre office display
- Agent accompanied viewings
- Lettings Regulation Advice
- All tenants fully referenced
- Preparation of AST and relevant annex
- Collection of 1st months’ rent and 6 weeks deposit
- Advise tenant of future payment method
- Make any HMRC deductions and provide tenant with NRL8 where necessary
Rent Collection 12% PCM (inc VAT)
As Above plus:-
- Collection of monthly rent
- Chase late rent payments
- Account to the landlord with rent statement monthly
Fully Managed 18% PCM (inc VAT)
As above Plus:-
- Full in house inventory & condition report
- Deposit lodgement with approved scheme
- Meter readings and commencement and end of tenancy
- Notify all utility companies of change of tenant(s)
- Periodic property inspections
- Property maintenance and repairs via trusted contractors
- Enforcement of tenancy terms
- Rental reviews
- Closing inspection reports including deposit deductions
- Serving of section 21’s notice to quit
- Serving of section 13 rent increase notice
- Holding of keys
- Annual tax return on request
- Arranging of Gas and electrical certificates and EPC’s
Available options if not included in your selected rental service
Preparation of inventory and condition report minimum charge of £90.00 (inc VAT)
Based on a 1 bedroom flat e.g 5 rooms, each additional room is charged at £12.00 (inc VAT)
This is a written report based on the condition as we see the property, no photographs are included, and this does not include a check in or check out.
Deposit Lodgement to the DPS £42.00 (inc VAT)
The deposit will be lodge with the DPS custodial scheme.
Mid tenancy property inspection £80.00 (inc VAT)
A formal tenancy inspection and written report with our finding of condition and tenancy behaviour.
Serving of a Section 21 notice to quit £120.00 (inc VAT)
Drawing up and serving in the required way, the official notice to end a tenancy agreement.
Rent review and serving of a Section 13 rent increase £180.00 (inc VAT)
Review the current rental valuation, provide comparable market evidence, draw up and serve the official section 13 rent increase on the tenant(s).
Drawing up of new Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement £180.00 (inc VAT)
Details to be provided by the landlord.
Warning letter to tenants £35.00 (inc VAT)
Letter to tenants warning them of a breach in the terms of the agreement and the consequences.
(subject to and insurance policy)
We can provide, via our referencing company a Rent Protection and Legal Expenses Warranty this ‘peace of mind’ policy will provide the Landlord with that extra security should there ever be any shortfall of rent or the Tenant breaches their tenancy obligations and leaves the property with outstanding rent due.
Cover is available for 6 or 12 month periods only and can be simply and easily renewed. Cover is not available for the first month’s loss of rent. All tenants must have passed the Full Reference procedure.
Full terms of cover and details of the Rent Protection and Legal Expenses Warranty are available on request.